🚀 Who we are
Join the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms. Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? The way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
🧩 Who you are
We are looking for an experienced Head of Infrastructure & Security to join a highly successful project with big impact in the industry. If you are motivated towards People Management, love finding ingenious, actionable solutions to technical problems, enjoy building new, disruptive products and solutions, and appreciate the focus, creativity and camaraderie of a high-achieving, international team - well, we must talk!
🎯 What will you do?
- Be responsible for team objectives aligned to the company goals.
- Establish and assign tasks for the team members.
- Communication with providers and partners.
- Be responsible for monitoring all services in our infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot incidents detected by our monitoring tools or by other teams.
- Be responsible for infrastructure tools management.
- Provisioning new resources.
- Define and implement optimisations aligned with IT and Security best practices.
⭐ What skills are we looking for?
- Strong experience with Linux, AWS infrastructure, Terraform and Docker
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible)
- Understanding of common protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, NTP, IGMP, SSH)
- Experience with webservers such as Nginx and Apache
- Experience with reverse proxy solutions (Nginx, HA-Proxy)
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Shell Script (Bash)
- Knowledge on how to properly protect networks and servers
- Experience in performing assessments at infrastructure and application level to detect flaws, as well as pen testing
- Knowledge in cyber security methodologies, as well as mobile & web applications security
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in SOC or Computer Emergency Response Team
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide
- Working with a multicultural and talented team
- Work only one day per week at the office - Hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm
- Life and Health Insurance
- Laptop, SIM Card and a personal smartphone
- Team building activities and Workshops
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.