We are looking for a mid-level iOS Engineer (+3 years of experience), for one of the biggest brands in the automotive sector!
This is a long-term project, based on remote working (as long as you have residence in Portugal), and you will be integrated in the company shortly after outsourcing!
As an iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the development of native iOS applications used by thousands of customers daily
- Contributing with your technical expertise in the entire development life-cycle of the application & architectural decisions
- Resolving challenging technical problems and taking part in reshaping the electric cars ecosystem
- Investigating new technologies/methodologies to make the development faster and keep up-to-date with the latest trends
- Working within a cross functional team alongside Software Engineers from different crafts with agile methodologies
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- BSc. and / or MSc. in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or any related technical discipline
- Minimum 3+ years’ working experience & proven technical experience in developing and delivering production grade native iOS applications using Swift
- Good understanding of modern iOS architectural approaches (MVVM)
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs and other back-end services
- Deep understanding of iOS Operating Systems, as well as the limitations and behavior that come with different hardware and software versions
- Experience with Performance Testing and Verification (unit, system, integration and acceptance testing)
- We are a multinational company, fluency in English is a must
- We thrive through team collaboration, and we are on the lookout for team players!
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + personal smartphone + SIM card)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A permanent job contract
- A brand-new and fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects
- A continuous bet in the development of your skills, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the office
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.