Join a company that launched in the market in 2023, coming from one of the biggest players in the Telco Industry, counting more than 5 years of experience as a partner in the technological modernization journeys of large organizations!
This company, which aims to exceed 100 employees and to double its business by the end of the year, relying on a valuable portfolio of dozens of clients, was born out of the experience and human capital accumulated over the past years in the design, installation, and operation of technological infrastructure. It now works as an autonomous company that capitalizes on this experience in the management of IT operations, and adds to it the skills for the modernization of IT, with the driver of the public cloud journey. Its strategic focus is on large organizations, which are more prepared to make this journey to cloud in a structural way, and which benefit most from this transition.
This firm has formed strategic partnerships with Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft, being the only Portuguese company with a high level of partnerships with the main cloud hyperscalers:
• Amazon Web Services Advanced Partner
• Gold Partner of Microsoft
• Premier Partner of Google Cloud
These partnerships, combined with a wide ecosystem of adjacent partnerships, namely HPE and SAP, support the vision and capacity to execute hybrid cloud and multicloud architectures. The teams, with high level of expertise and certification, support the "been there, done that" recognition and experience, which support a pragmatic and innovative approach to IT modernization challenges!
This is where you come in!
• You are an associate Cloud Engineer with some knowledge of how cloud computing works and how to manage, implement and deploy technical architectures.
• You are familiar with micro-service architectures and Kubernetes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will work in the Cloud Centre of Excellence team and be in touch with the 3 major cloud service providers: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
• You will implement and deploy cloud solutions, through the usage of Terraform (IaC), following the best practices specified within the team.
• You will help maintain and improve the governance of each Cloud by enabling and facilitating the global usage within the company, while setting rails and policies to safeguard mis use.
• You will analyse existent infrastructures, provide insight on how to optimize them (following the R’s migration methodology) and help deploy the changes.
• 2 years of professional experience with at least one major cloud service provider.
• 1 or more cloud certifications.
• Experience with microservice architectures on Kubernetes – Kubernetes certification
• Proven experience with IaC practices and patterns – Terraform, Ansible, etc.
• Solid understanding of modern information implementation methodologies and standards,
especially in cloud environments.
• Proven experience with git practices and patterns.
• Professional Cloud Architecture certification.
• CKA or CKAD or CKS certification
Life and Health Insurance
IT Equipment (laptop + personal smartphone + SIM card)
Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
A permanent job contract
A brand-new and fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
A dynamic team that will be always there to support you
Ambitious and innovative IT projects
A continuous bet in the development of your skills, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the office
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.