Join one of the biggest multinational IT consulting firm in the world!
These are exciting times for this company! We are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
- Specify, design, engineer, test, deliver, deploy, maintain, and support digital products in order to optimally enable the improvement of business processes
- Participate in translating features into clear user stories for the team
- Translate requirements clearly to the team and stakeholders outside the team
- Translate requirements to a functional design and acceptance criteria
- Secure efficient delivery of the functionality by the team
- Ensure a design of the digital products in relation to other digital products and technical platforms such that the overall architecture meets the business objectives
- Ensure that product architecture is in compliance with enterprise wide architecture principles and platform architecture vision
- Choose the right technologies for a product such that technical debt and continuity costs are balanced in relation to development costs
- Provide the design and architecture of digital products such that they are in accordance with up-to-date industry best practices on architecture and software design
- Deliver updates and new features to the digital product according to the requirements, specifications, functional designs, technical designs, quality criteria and acceptance criteria
- Secure compliance with quality standards for load, performance, security and availability
- Ensure that digital products are potentially shippable by meeting all acceptance criteria applicable
- Secure the technical health of the product by maintaining it in accordance to technical and architectural evolutions, including life cycle management (LCM)
- Ensure short time2fix in case of live issues by monitoring the key technical and functional KPI’s in the team
- Implement infrastructure as code to enable repeatable provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and products
- Support the continuity of the deployed products in line with service level agreements (SLA)
- Secure proper incident resolution in the incident management process
- Able to explain complex engineering-related topics to different types of audiences
- Participate in engineering and architecture-related discussions
- Discuss and validate architecture to support enterprise architecture governance process
- Degree in IT area or similar
- Experience in Java Development, including enterprise or commercial environment
- Hands on experience with cloud services including planning, development, migration, and integration of applications and Cloud services
- Familiarity with application modernization approaches including containerization, API’s, and microservices
- Agile Project Management tool such as Jira or GitLab
- Experience with Java Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring-Core or Spring-Boot
- Experience with the implementation of CI/CD pipelines using DevOps and automated testing
- Knowledge of UML, Oracle database, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Oracle
- Experience with Kubernetes, GitHub, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss or Apache Server
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Microsoft Azure
What to expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join us, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are our shareholders and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
We recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow.
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A permanent job contract
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects
- A continuous bet in the development of your skills, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
Ready to become part of our success story?
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.