🚀 Join the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on your success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist to lead our efforts in expanding our presence among mobile game developers. As the Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, establishing relationships with key stakeholders, and driving revenue growth for our company.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies and tactics to achieve deal targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the mobile gaming industry
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including mobile game developers, publishers, and other industry leaders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the mobile gaming landscape, including industry trends, competitors, and customer needs
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote our company's products and services
- Manage a deal pipeline, from deal generation all the way through to closing
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with customers to maximize profitability
- Provide regular sales reports and analysis to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in business development and sales in the mobile gaming and tech industry
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving targets
- Network of contacts in the mobile gaming industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with partners
Nice To Have
- Agile/Scrum development experience
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Opportunity to work Hybrid at Lisbon or Remote;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area.
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.