» Permanent employee, Full-time · Full-remote (office in Berlin)
- You will be responsible for making test strategy for all the applications in the company, which includes
writing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test cases and test executions
- Creating viable test automation plans to deliver end to end solutions
- Ensuring quality goals are met
- Collaborate with other leads to improve overall quality metrics
- Building test automation solutions that are sustainable and reliable in nature
- Ensure testing across different stages starting from a branch to production
- The dynamic environment would require you to keep your engagement up with a high-speed development
process, ongoing deliveries, and execution
- Experience in manual testing for web, mobile (Android and iOS) and APIs
- 3+ years of experience in Automation of web, mobile (Android and iOS) and APIs
- Experience in tech stacks like Selenium, Appium, Java, RestAssured, TypeScript
- Experience in driving CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in writing DB queries with MySQL or MongoDB.
- Should be meticulous and be able to work as an individual contributor
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and technical problem solving skills
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours combined with an excellent target salary
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth trajectory
- Unique team spirit, international team structures and flat hierarchies
- A beautiful and well-equipped office in the centre of Berlin
- Subsidies for BVG-tickets, internal sports offers as well as access to arive vouchers and products of our
premium brands are further benefits that are waiting for you
Sounds exciting to you? Simply apply!
We envision a place where shopping for your favorite brands becomes an experience full of inspiration and joy. This place is fueled by ever-changing curations, live-shopping streams, on- and offline events, exclusive partnerships, and entertaining personalities. Join our fast-growing start-up and be part of our international team to change the existing e-commerce world with us. Help start the future now!
We represent inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of gender, colour, race, age, religion, origin, nationality, appearance, language, culture, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. In our international and multicultural team we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sobre a CMS
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.