Join a leading Telco company, with an amazing working environment and a collaborative spirit!
If you are a Cloud Security Engineer with some network and security knowledge, and some knowledge of how cloud computing works, then take this chance to improve your skills and skyrocket your career at the right company!
What you will do
- You will work in the Cloud Centre of Excellence team and be in touch with the 3 major cloud service providers: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform
- You will investigate and analyze existing cloud structures and create new and enhanced security methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments
- Provide guidance on security strategies, processes, response, and technologies of cloud to security operations and other teams
- Support on Incident Response on cloud security incidents
- You will develop and operate infrastructure automation capabilities in an advanced security context and use Terraform to deploy all the cloud configurations/solutions.
- 1 years of professional experience with at least one major cloud service provider
- 1 or more cloud certifications
- Solid understanding of modern information security methodologies and standards, especially in cloud environment
- Proven experience with shift left security practices and patterns
- Solid understanding of Internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks (scripting skills in Bash/PowerShell/ Python)
- Proven experience with IaC practices and patterns – Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Proven experience with git practices and patterns
- Cloud Security certifications
- Security certifications
- 1 or more network certifications (ex:CCNA Routing & Switching)
- Knowledge and experience supporting IAM, security operations and threat response
- CKS certification
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.