Join a collaborative Design Studio with an Agile and multidisplinary team, working for a German start-up linked to one of the major insurance companies operating in Europe!
This start-up creates meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire, and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
We're looking for a Developer (4+ years of experience) to join a full-remote position, with strong knowledge in:
- Java, Spring / Spring Boot
- Angular & React.js
- Both SQL and NoSQL
- Web Services: SOAP and REST
- Unit testing frameworks
Nice to have:
- Continuous integration: Hudson/Jenkins, TDD, BDD, Junit
We believe that a healthy work-life balance benefits everyone and that great teams need diverse talents. As a start-up linked to a major Insurance Company, it is offered competitive compensation and benefits in line with your experience. It is provided the chance to work in an open and interdisciplinary space where diverse perspectives come together to shape the future of insurance.
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.