Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe, as Business Analyst, for a project that will combine remote work and trips to the Bank's headquarters in Luxembourg!
You will be required to work as Business Analyst, interacting with end users, internal IT staff and the product vendor as required. You will provide regular reporting about the progress to Portfolio Management and Monitoring and representatives of the OMEGA (Onboarding and Monitoring Group Application) project team, and test scenarios for functional testing.
The tasks will include:
Main responsibility is to support the PMM Business Analyst in the OMEGA project in the following tasks:
- Collection of business requirements and translation of these requirements into functional specifications, drafting necessary project deliverables;
- Performing detailed analysis and documentation of processes in OMEGA;
- Participating squad meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparation of use cases, test scenarios for functional test and UAT;
- Performing functional tests, documenting test results and assisting PMM users during UAT;
- Actively communicate and cooperate with IT and business services mainly from PMM Directorate, to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation process;
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Sound experience and knowledge on business requirements collection, drafting specifications documents, testing and working in close collaboration with IT;
- Knowledge of Know Your Customer (KyC) and Counterparty Compliance topics;
- Strong analytical skills, good judgement and capability to propose solutions;
- Capable of getting organized and prioritizing tasks efficiently.
Hop on board! The project starts on July 18th!
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.