Leading provider of innovative quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience solutions (QoE), dedicated to Internet service providers seeking to improve customer experience, network performance, and service. Smartphone apps, web-based agents, and hardware probes combine to deliver comprehensive end-to-end testing, quality of service from an end customer perspective.
Join a lean, fast growing and dynamic team.
• Working to design, develop and implement new android solutions;
• Technical evaluation of new requirements;
• Integration with existing systems;
• Provide maintenance and optimize the existing code base;
• Working with national and international client.
• A degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related knowledge area, or comparable job expertise;
• At least 6 years of professional experience working as C developer;
• Experience with MySQL database;
• Valued experience in Linux/ Python;
• Passionate about areas such as Development, Architecture and Software Engineering;
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
• Excellent team player;
• Self-motivated with a sense of urgency;
• A strong will to continuously learn and improve;
• Flexible and Innovative;
• Fluent in English.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.