If you would like to join an international project as a Senior Business Analyst, for one of the most prestigious European Banks and with very competitive benefits, then your place is with us!
The Bank requires assistance in the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) under the responsibility of the Digital Transformation Core Team. The tasks/activities will encompass supporting, assisting and facilitating the EIB Digital Transformation Core Team.
The overall objective of this work stream is to allow the Bank to have an operational Lending VC defined by the following:
- Established governance, actively meeting on a regular basis
- Facilitate the definition of functional and non-functional requirements for uses cases to prototype
- Prepare and launch PoC based on requirements and use case details (PoC assessment criteria)
- Coordinate the PoC, facilitate the assessment of solutions against predefined criteria, present the results and gather feedback
- Facilitate the selection of the preferred candidate for prototyping
- Delivery model is adopted with clear roles and ownership across all topics: domains, products, platforms
- Delivery teams are organized following the new delivery model
- VC Backlog is prioritized in line with the digital storylines and the initiatives planning process is in place
- Overall expected benefits from the Lending VC are defined and a process for following up on them is in place
- The innovation pilot provides the Lending VC with the target end-to-end process vision for core lending (designed to address the current pain points), as well as with recommendations on the solutions to explore and/or implement to achieve the business vision
- The Lending VC has an action plan with the key points remaining to be covered to increase the maturity of its delivery model towards the target defined in the DTP
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business analysis in large financial organisations
- Experience in Digital Transformation Projects
- 5 years of professional experience in global financial/banking organisations, more specifically in core lending and/or financing business processes
- 3 years of professional experience in Business Architecture actively engaging with Digital Transformation key roles (business delivery lead, technical leads, product owners etc.), business stakeholders, delivery teams and all management levels
- A proven record of accomplishment and hands-on knowledge of business architecture practice; developing the business scenarios for large digital initiatives and/or digital programmes; designing to-be target state of the business application landscape for specific business domain or value chain, and for initiatives cross business domains or value chains; designing business process
Experience with the following tools:
- New technologies and business implementation: RPA, AI etc.
- Business architecture methodologies & frameworks (BIZBOK, ARIS House, TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Business architecture tools (Hopex, Aris, Sparx EA, Orbus, etc.)
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be an advantage
- MS Office tools, WORD, Excel, PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Health and Life Insurance
- IT Equipment
- Solid career perspectives
- Have the chance to work in a prestigious Bank
- Working with a multicultural and talented team
- Flexible schedule
- Have free snacks and breakfast at the office
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.