Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe, as Senior Data Analyst, for a project that will combine remote work and trips to the Bank's headquarters in Luxembourg!
» Assistance in carrying out business analysis activities of the Portfolio Management and Monitoring (PMM) directorate. You will work on an ongoing data quality project aiming to prepare the data migration. You will be interacting with IT if needed, and provide regular reporting about the progress
- Preparing the data migration plan from PICDB to PEGA together with IT
- Act as a business lead in the data quality IT project related to PiRat/PICDB data, which will be migrated to PEGA, for the work streams related to PMM
- Coordinate the resolution of the data quality issues related to PiRat/PICDB data, which will be migrated to PEGA
The tasks will include:
Objective A) Preparing the data migration plan from PICDB to PEGA together with IT:
- Support IT in the exercise of mapping the data definition and structure from PiRat and review the result of the exercise from the business perspective (definition, rules, business owners);
- Define, coordinate and implement with IT and PMM Business Analyst the migration process: define what/how/when will be migrated from PICDB to PEGA and how the integration with the other systems will be implemented;
- Inform the stakeholders on the existing data quality issues and make sure these are properly addressed or considered during the migration process.
Objective B) Act as a business lead in the data quality IT project related to PiRat/PICDB data:
- Prioritise and follow-up the IT implementation (support, testing, analysis, data cleaning proposal) of the PMM data quality controls in the PICDB cleaning project;
- PMM contact point for the internal rating in the PICDB cleaning project: business support, analysis, data cleaning, communication, testing of the data quality controls related to internal rating;
- Support and provide knowledge, test and data cleaning proposals for other project work streams involving PMM: counterparty address data (eg BIC, city/IATA codes etc) impact assessment.
Objective C) Coordinate the resolution of the data quality issues related to PiRat/PICDB data
- Investigate, document and coordinate the resolution of data quality issues related to PICDB data;
- Contact point for the Data Governance Office (DGO) for PiRat/PICDB data quality issues;
- Work with DGO, IT and PMM Business Analyst to implement the resolution of the data quality issues in PICDB or in PEGA.
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Reporting (Business Objects)
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Financial Analysis and/or Monitoring and/or Credit Risk
- Experience with IT projects involving data quality, data migration and testing
- Experience in handling data quality issues investigation & resolution
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of the IT technologies supporting data governance and data management
- Knowledge of best practice frameworks in the data governance and data management Areas (eg DMBOK)
- Data driven, analytical and structured mindset
Hop on board! The project starts on July 18th!
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.