We’re searching for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join our team. We are a fast-paced company that believes in providing a positive and exciting workplace. Our team is made up of creative and self-motivated engineers who love to build (and sometimes break) things. We combine technology with people and insurance. Our platform enables our affinity partners to distribute embedded insurance products in context and with the highest conversion rates.
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Proven experience in using relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis or others)
- Proven experience with RESTful API's development, Third-party OAuth integrations, Git
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Open to learning new technologies
What we offer:
Our team values hard work, but we believe that your best work comes when you're happy and healthy, so we offer top-tier benefits including:
- Health Insurance, Company Stock Options
- 40 days of paid vacation and time off
- Team building events
»» Caixa Mágica's commitment:
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.