Join a friendly and highly competent team for an international project in the United States - remote work regime!
You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also troubleshoot any software issue.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of working experience in a NetSuite Development/Administration role
- Understanding of the operational challenges of running services at scale and commit to addressing those challenges with automation instead of sustained human toil
- Be familiar with and embraces Agile methodologies
- Demonstrates solid interpersonal skills
- Have SuiteScript 2.x experience and a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Restlet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.)
- Experience with various web services (REST, SOAP – SuiteTalk) and how to authenticate requests using token-based methods such as OAuth 1.0 and 2.0
- Understanding of NetSuite Roles and Permissions, and industry security best practices
- Experience with third party integration tools and NetSuite APIs (Celigo, Vertify, CRM integrations)
- Know how to use NetSuite tools like SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, and SuiteAnalytics
- SuiteCloud Developer or SuiteCommerce Developer certifications is a plus
Caixa Mágica's commitment:
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.