Embrace an international career by joining a leading global provider of reinsurance, primary insurance and insurance-related risk solutions as a Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will work for an international help build new features in a software solution, the Location Risk Intelligence Platform. This is a comprehensive software solution to analyse and to manage physical risks of natural hazards and climate change. Alternatively, you can access the services and risk scores of the solution via the REST API (Application Programming Interface) and integrate this data seamlessly in your own applications. This modular, powerful solution combines different complementary assessment models to generate detailed, meaningful assessments based on data from past events on the one hand, and future-oriented assessments that take into account a wide range of internationally agreed climate change scenarios on the other.
Do you match these?:
- +3 years as Data Engineer
- Experience in Azure environments
- Professional or academic background in Natural Sciences is a plus
Work regime: full-remote
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.