Embrace an international career by joining a nearshore project for a famous German Transportation Company!
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Full Stack Developer for Bus Partner Cost and Profit Optimization who will help shape an international team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on its success.
- You will be part of a new cross functional team owning a new tech product to understand, forecast and optimize Bus Partner and Partnership cost and profitability with 50+ internal users from all our local Business Development teams across the globe.
- You and your team will work closely with users and Business VPs on continuously developing and improving the Commercial Partner Cockpit’s product vision. You will think in use cases and build visual representations for them
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and mob programming, doing code reviews, testing and operations
- This company does not enforce a certain software development process for its teams. Therefore, as one of the first team members, you'll get an opportunity to take part in setting up a development process to your liking
- You frequently deliver new versions of the product, using continuous integration and automation
- You will work with and learn how to use cutting-edge technologies and tools including but not limited to:
- JVM languages
- Spring Boot
- CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins)
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Kafka messaging, SNS/SQS
- JS, React, Redux and GraphQL
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- You have 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- You are experienced with backend technologies like Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python or similar
- Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- You are passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- You are willing to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- You are willing to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions
- You are fluent in English and any other language is a plus
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, this company is changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. This company doesn't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free rides and join regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. You will be provided with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Caixa Mágica's commitment:
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
About the Company
It is a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, it has changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, it has quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and the journey has just begun!
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It celebrates diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.