Embrace a full-remote project for the biggest bus fleet in the world! We're looking for a motivated and driven API Developer - .NET to join an international team for a continuous project!
The Company has expanded its presence in the US, after the acquisition of one of the major companies operating in the market, and is seeking to unify both systems and to develop Web and Mobile applications for passengers and drivers. So, hop on board!
» You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional distributed team owning the customer service, products and will hence directly contribute to the success of the business
» You and your team will place our users at the center when developing solutions together
» You drive the development process using an Agile environment
» You will be able to design new products from scratch and frequently deliver new versions of existing products, using continuous integration and automation
» Influence your team's Software Architecture
» You will work with and learn how to use cutting-edge technologies and tools
» Lead technical decisions inside and across teams to improve technical excellence through lateral leadership
» Contribute to finding the best solutions for getting, organizing and providing customer service products that make our operations easier
» Be a mentor and coach for your colleagues
- +3 years of experience in .NET Web development
- Great understanding and hands-on experience of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of JSON, XML
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, this company is creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality
- Flexibility. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. It gives you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free rides and bring along your friends and family for half price
- Teamwork makes the dream work. This team has people from over 80 different nations. Work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other!
- We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all the business travel since 2018
About the Company:
» It is a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, it has changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, it has quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and the journey has just begun!
» This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It celebrates diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Caixa Mágica's commitment:
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous investment in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.