Join a start-up IT endorsed by the biggest brands in the automotive sector, to develop the largest Apps Market for cars! In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing Android Apps Market for major car-manufacturers and offer the end customer intuitive connectivity experience.
We are looking for an Infrastrucuture Engineer to take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
- Define the server infrastructure (physical and Cloud, worldwide) of Automotive Apps Market;
- Assure scalability of our backend components, tune of the frontend servers, and contribute to the overall architectural design to meet Customer SLAs;
- Install and maintain operating environments;
- Monitor these operating environments and respond effectively to any problems;
- Ensure the security of the Infrastructue Requirements
- 3+ years of experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems;
- Previous experience with Linux server environment (Ubuntu, Alpine);
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Yandex, Alibaba Cloud);
- Experience with configuration management tools (Terraform, Packer);
- Experience with webserver (nginx, apache) and databases clusters (postgresql) in master-slave configuration;
- Knowledge of Open Source software for monitoring and automatization (nagios/check_mk, grafana, cloudwatch);
- Awareness and experience on scalability issues and knowledge of sharding, clustering, balancing (nginx, varnish), as well as storage (nfs) and cache (memcached, redis);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins);
- Strong knowledge in networking protocols (http(s), tcp/ip, udp, ssh or other);
- Fluency with at least one scripting language (bash, python, perl, or other);
- Experience with containerization (Docker), and Kubernetes (linkerd, helm, prometheus)
- BA/BS Degree in computer science or relevant industry experience - Bonus;
- Professional English
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence);
- Previous experience with MySQL.
What you will get:
- Health Insurance
- IT Equipment
- Formation and a solid investment in your career
- Have the chance to work in a Company that reach millions of cars worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office;
- Have free snacks and breakfast at the office.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.