In the heart of Lisbon, we focus on delivering an intuitive connected experience in the car. Our teams work together to create, integrate and expand our leading Android Automotive Apps Market with the endorsement of leading car-manufactures.
Want to join us on one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry?
- Acting as a Product Owner, communicating with business and technical teams to ensure the roadmap and timely release
- Define the future product roadmap, in close coordination with senior leadership and our partners for the App Store and other related projects
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog, coordinating and initial assessing technical requirements and implementation
- Participating in meetings with car manufactures and other partners to showcase our products and understand gap vs. future needs
- Attending and managing Product related meetings
- Developing user stories for technical team implementation
- Monitoring the product team product execution
- At least 5 years as a product owner or a product manager
- Great understanding of Android Apps
- Experience in building B2B or B2B2C products
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Fluency in English
- Computer Science or Engineering background is desirable
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Active listener
- Great organizational and time management skills.
What you will get:
- Gain experience in a fast-paced European Tech Startup
- Hands-on experience in global reach projects
- Integration into an international oriented and friendly team
- Opportunity to work on the cars of the future
» Health and Life Insurance
» IT Equipment
» A solid career investment
» Have the chance to work in a Company that reach millions of users worldwide
» Working with a multicultural and talented team
» Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office
» Flexible schedule
» Several digital and presential disruptive workshops and teambuildings
» Have free snacks and breakfast at the office
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.